Small to medium size rooms
Beam’s compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where space is at a premium.
Place on furniture or wall mount
Place Beam on your TV stand or purchase the custom designed wall mount to easily and securely hang it.
Expands with you
Beam is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room with sound.
Full-range woofers and tweeters harmonize low and high frequencies.
Turn on dialog clarity speech enhancement and never miss another word.
Enjoy late night TV without ever waking the whole house.
Instantly pair your remote and control your TV with voice.
Play everything that matters to you.
TV. Movies. Music. Radio. Podcasts. Audiobooks. Games. AirPlay.
Choose your control.
Control Sonos Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favorite music service’s app.
Use your voice with Amazon Alexa to control Sonos.
Add surround sound without wires.
Create a home theater system when you wirelessly connect a pair of rear speakers and a Sub.
Better TV control with Alexa and Fire TV
Find, start and manage shows and movies just by asking with the latest Alexa-enabled video streaming devices such as Fire TV for remote-free control.
The wireless home sound system that gets better over time.
Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together. Regular software updates means your product is constantly improving.
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Dimensions – H x W x D
2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)
6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- HDMI ARC
HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio
Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
- Top-panel features
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
Power & Networking
- Power supply
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet port
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- AirPlay compatible
Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
- Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.